|I was pleased with the result using the template method...you can see the very thin outline on the windows
640x480 106KB, 1723 hits.
|Disaster: Used "Future" as a clear coat - after 3 layers, the yellowing started...had to strip and sand top of fuselage...OUCH!!! Need to make EA logo, doors, again...still sanding...be warned when using this product...I should have stopped at 2 coats.
448x336 21KB, 1844 hits.
|You can see my progress here compared to the 8.7.07 photo
1280x960 63KB, 1446 hits.
|doors and windows completed....
640x480 114KB, 1946 hits.
|need to do cargo doors and then, lighting...
640x480 114KB, 1784 hits.
|This is how I made the windows/doors: I got labels, stuck them on clear decal sheets and sprayed...I trimed each one...about 30 minutes for 3 windows!! Trying to do all the decals by hand without using printing technology...the scale helps.
640x480 115KB, 1583 hits.
|A photo at night...still working on the inside and outside lights.
650x506 149KB, 1460 hits.
|Lots to go...but, here's a full view
448x336 26KB, 1855 hits.
|Creating the silver window frames and doors is next...
448x336 26KB, 1629 hits.
|Working on the tail....
448x336 28KB, 2072 hits.